A Great Office Manager is one that sees the Big Picture for Growing the Business
The Office Manager will look at overall sales goals, overhead costs, recruiting and retention.
They know how to keep a Sales Team having fun and pump them up for each target.
The best fit for this position is someone who doesn't need to be given detailed instructions, they can see the path and lead others toward the destination.
An office Manager Inspects what they Expect. They keep an eye on the KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) and monitor the data to make or suggest adjustments.
A successful office manager does not have fear when it comes to leadership, overseeing office operations and has a heavy drive to add agents to grow the office.
Duties Included but not limited to:
- Recruit, hire and train new team members and agents for Office
- Supervise Admin positions: marketing, database management, drip campaigns, Fully Automated Action Plans, Distribute all leads to Inside Sales and Outside Sales agents as applicable
- Monitor and manage Inside Sales Agent and Outside Sales Agent lead follow up on contact management system. Redistribute leads that are not followed up within the required time frame
- Monitor and manage Outside Sales agent apt calendar with regards to Listing and Buyer appointments.
- Ensure notes are being added within 24 hours and follow up is being scheduled and performed where necessary.
- Monitor that all paperwork pertaining to listings, buyer contracts, sales and purchases are executed and handed Transaction Assistant in a timely fashion
- Oversee the VIP Buyer Program (House Hunting Service) – leads are being followed up with at a minimum of every 30 days
- Collect info and coordinate with Marketing Assistant to Track advertising responses and prepare a weekly report for Rainmaker
- Review problems/issues/exception reports with staff
- Update Stats Page on www.WINGMANRE.COM each month
- Review and approve time sheets from Inside Sales and Assistants
- Handle client concerns/complaints
- Schedule and host Monday morning meetings to review current listing, buyer needs, review of client statuses and recognize top performers
- Assist with the day-to-day operations
- Open, review and distribute mail accordingly
- Provide Rainmaker with daily email to highlight significant issues that require prompt attention or upcoming staffing, office or client concerns
- Monitor/negotiate any expenditure on behalf of the office (e.g. couriers, furniture, computers, office supplies, etc.)
- Assist with incoming telephone calls and general office duties – must be cross-trained on essential administrative duties
- Oversee the Following Operations
- Assist Rainmaker with determining annual budget
- Review all Accounts Payable and approve invoices for payment
- Review all Accounts Receivable
- Approve any miscellaneous office expenditures Implement budget controls on expenses
- Meet with Rainmaker regularly to discuss financial and staff issues
- Review distribution of marketing materials (flyers, postcards, newsletters, etc.) to
- ensure coverage of areas and distribution prices
- Screen all sales/charity/sponsorship requests and provide Rainmaker with synopsis
Effective Date of Employment: (DD/MM/YYYY) ___/____/________
Employee Name: (Mr/Mrs/Ms) _________________________________________________________
Salary: $_20.00__________/hr ($41,600/yr $3466/mo) = W2 Employee (payroll taxes will apply)
Sun:_____ Mon:_____ Tues:_____ Wed: _____ Thurs:_____ Fri:_____Sat :_____
VACATION TIME: ___ONE______ weeks (paid) vacation ELIGIBLE AFTER 12 MONTHS.
New Years Day: Off/ Unpaid
Memorial Day: Off/Unpaid
Labor Day: Off/Unpaid
Thanksgiving: Off/ Paid (after 6 months) *******
Christmas Eve: Off/Paid (after 6 months) *********
Christmas: Off/Paid (after 6 months) *********
New Years Eve: Off/Unpaid
YOUR Birthday: Off/Paid (after 6 months) ********
MISCELLANEOUS: PLEASE BOOK VACATION TIME THROUGH TEAM LEADER/Broker BY PROVIDING _2_ WEEK(S) NOTICE.
PERSONAL TIME: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR 10 DAYS OF PERSONAL UNPAID TIME OFF. MINIMUM NOTICE OF 2 DAYS AND A COORDINATION/ARRANGEMENT FOR COMPLETION OF ANY WORK THAT HAS AN UPCOMING DEADLINE BE MADE IN ADVANCE. REQUESTS FOR PERSONAL TIME MUST BE MADE IN WRITING AND A WRITTEN RESPONSE WITH APPROVAL OR DENIAL TO BE MADE BY THE TEAM LEADER OR OFFICE MANAGER
SICK TIME: YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR 3 UNPAID SICK OCCURRENCES (MULTIPLE DAYS IN A ROW COUNT AS ONE OCCURRENCE) IN A CALENDAR YEAR WHERE YOU ARE UNABLE TO GIVE APPROPRIATE ADVANCE NOTICE.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE TIME OFF REQUEST FOR ANY SHIFT OR PARTIAL SHIFT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE OFF WORK (WWW.WINGMANRE.COM/TRAINING/TIMEOFFREQUEST )
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL NECESSARY FEDERAL AND STATE (PROVINCIAL) TAX DEDUCTIONS RELATING TO YOUR PAY. YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A YEARLY GOVERNMENT REMITTANCE FORM, INDICATING YOUR EARNINGS.
IF THIS CONTRACT IS TERMINATED BY EITHER THE EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYER, ALL OUTSTANDING WAGES FOR HOURS WORKED UP TO THE DATE OF DEPARTURE WILL BE PAID TO YOU IN FULL AS PER THE REGULAR PAYROLL PAY PERIOD. ALL OUTSTANDING COMMISSIONS OWED TO YOU ON FIRM DEALS WILL BE PAID TO YOU UPON CLOSING.
LEADS/CLIENTS: ALL LEADS/PROSPECTS/CLIENTS ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF WINGMAN REALTY OR SPARTAN. ALL SYSTEMS/LEADS/DATABASES ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE NOT TO BE DISCUSSED OR SHARED WITH ANY PERSON, BUSINESS, OR ENTITY OUTSIDE OF OUR TEAM.
PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS: IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU NOT REQUIRED TO HOLD A REAL ESTATE LICENSE TO PERFORM THE TASKS AS OUTLINED IN THIS CONTRACT HOWEVER A LICENSE WOULD BE DESIRABLE AND ENCOURAGED.
WHENEVER REPRESENTING WINGMAN REALTY OR THE SHOPPER TEAM, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONDUCT YOURSELF IN A BUSINESS-LIKE MANNER, AND TO PROJECT A PROFESSIONAL IMAGE.
I have read and understand the contents of this contract and agree to the stipulations as outlined. It has been explained to me that I will receive training within the next week, and that ongoing training will be provided as needed by the Team Leader or Broker I agree to follow the systems and procedures that are required of me and further agree that if I encounter any difficulties in meeting these requirements or successfully completing these tasks, I will fill out an Exception Report and return it to the Broker/Owner. I agree to perform the duties outlined in this, Schedule A, with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity, understanding that my actions and behavior reflect on the reputation and business of our office.